Startup Strategy, Enterprise Sales, Tech-Enabled Supply chain Expert
Mr. Charlton is the President of Transcend Consulting, a position he has held since January 2017. He leverages over 25 years’ experience in the transportation and logistics industry to work closely with, and provide strategic consulting services to, tech-enabled startups in the sector. His most recent experience working with relatively new technology companies includes positions at companies like Embark (autonomous) Trucks, Netradyne, Convoy, and Cargomatic. Earlier in his career, Mr. Charlton worked for traditional trucking and logistics companies such as Mainfreight USA, Old Dominion Freight Line, Con-way/XPO, and UPS. Has worked with 28 startups on strategies in the last 2-years.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Areas of expertise: 25+ years of experience working in business development roles as a strategic hunter in the domestic shipping industry for companies such as UPS Freight, Conway Freight, Old Dominion Freight Lines and Mainfreight USA. Annual training in hazardous, expert level in NMFC, Freight Brokerage, SaaS, LTL, FTL, Project / Rollouts, White Glove, Oversized Freight / Heavy Haul, training in 5S and Six Sigma processes, Vendor/Carrier Negotiations, Revenue Forecasting, SPIN trainer for new outside salespeople, Salesforce Training, DOT Regulations, Hours of Operation, Expedite, Import/Export Dray, Consolidation, Warehousing, Vision-based Analytics, Deep-Learning, Edge-Computing, Cloud, Software Implementation and real-time tracking via EDI, API into WMS/TMS systems and autonomous trucking.
- Advisor/Consultant and subject matter expert on the Uber Freight model with a focus on strategic accounts for Startups in the transportation space.
- Strong customer implementation plans for onboarding, 30-60-90-day plan and project manager for reduced churn.
- Available for go to market strategy meetings both onsite and over the phone.
- Can work on term projects under contract.
- Focus on early-stage startups looking to ramp sales and grow your customer base.
- Specialize in first/last and middle mile solutions.
HR, Benefits, Pay for Performance Programs Expert
HR Consultant Specializing in start-up and small organizations as well as project-based consulting for larger organizations.
- Creation of Sales Compensation packages (Pay-for-Performance)
- Performance Management Development
- Compliance Audits
- HRIS Implementation
- Employee Relations advice
- Employee Handbook creation
- Organizational Development
- Leadership and Coaching Culture Guidance
- Benefits Strategy
- Recruitment Strategy and Placements
Credit, AR/AP Expert
Managing accounts receivables is a time-consuming process. Effective management of your receivables is of great importance as it helps in increasing cash flow and revenue.
Our primary daily focus is to help our clients’ business run smoother and more efficiently by managing their receivables, assist with billing/invoicing and follow up on all past due invoices.
We will contact your clients on your behalf and resolve all outstanding invoices while maintaining the relationships you have worked so hard to establish.
Outsourcing your receivables can save your time both time and money. As we all know these are two things any business doesn’t have enough of.
We can help manage your receivables regardless of its size. Our client’s books range from 25 accounts to 750 accounts invoiced per month and up to $55MM in annual sales.
Additionally, we can help with managing your payables and serve as your company’s credit department.
George Kaiteris serves as our VP of Credit and Receivables and has over 20 years of direct hands on experience. With proven and documented history with help decreasing the DSO by as much as 100 days and increase weekly receivables by as much as 300%. With a close eye to detail you can rest assured that George and our team will treat your books as if they were our own.
Port, International Expert
- Equipment inventory and optimization.
- Resources Distribution and minimization.
- TOS/TMS recommendation and implementation based on yard configuration.
- Yard Management by importers and exporters for efficient off Dock Facility.
- Terminal/Warehouse process improvement.
- Working Guidelines and staff training.
- Gate fluidity (interchange & transaction) reducing queue and standby hour.
- Promoting Internal and external communications.
- Enhancing Customer Service and consistency.
- Safety and Security reinforcement with the most updated solutions.
- Reducing Truck turn time via real-time solutions
- Inland logistics Fluidity with latest technology recommendation.
Digital Marketing Director
- Allow Todd from Transcend Consulting to help you build your online presence
- Specializing in social media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email marketing
Data and Analytics Consultant
Allow Transcend Consulting and Grace to assist you with analytics program strategy and implementation expert with 10+ years’ experience across startups and mature multi-national corporations. Initiated the creation of data and analytics departments at 5 companies in both advisory and operational roles. Specialization in designing research programs, operationalizing analytical models, and structuring analytics organizations. Deep subject matter expertise in data science and engineering; doctoral research focused on statistical uncertainty of forecasting models.
Refrigeration Truckload/LTL Specialist
Allow Mike with Transcend Consulting to help you with all thing’s refrigeration.
His 25 years in transportation and cold chain could come in handy to help you secure a large account.
Transcend Consulting experts are your one-stop solution for complete web development. We have worked with companies in Transportation, Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality & Leisure, Human Resources, Data Management, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Retail and Media & Entertainment and our main areas of expertise are:
- Web Development
- Application development
- CMS and E-commerce development
- Graphics and Interaction design
- Database services
- Application testing & QC
- Gaming development
- UI/UX Solutions
- Our experienced team is capable of building bespoke web solutions and we go an extra mile to fulfill all of your requirements. Allow us to give you a quote.
- Transcend Consulting offers services like:
- Custom Web Applications
- Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Hybrid)
- Ecommerce (Shopify, Magento)
- Content Management Systems (Word Press)
- Share Point – System Integration
- Data Transformation
- Business Intelligence
- Website Development
- Application Development (Cross-Platform (Android & iOS)
- Software Development
- Game Development
- Digital Marketing
- E-commerce Website and Application
Bookkeeping / Financial Reporting / Reconciliations / Taxes
Allow Amy to remotely help you and your team get caught up so you can stay focused on running your business.
Her hourly pricing is fair and she works nights and weekends.
Need a transportation, logistics supply chain expert?
Allow Mark from Transcend Consulting to help you with all your operational needs.
Mark was the General Manager for one of the largest 3PLs in the US and a Fortune 250 company.
Let his 25+ years managing, and growing teams go to work for you.
Transcend Consulting provides easy access to highly competent technical resources with attractive pricing models.
Our experienced workforce allows us to offer accelerated delivery times and help our clients enable new business opportunities. Our goal is to drive continuous improvement for our clients.
We work with a team of over 200 Developers that can build
- Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Apps
- SharePoint Apps
- Intranet Sites
- Extranet Sites
- Data Warehouses and a lot more.
We can even provide you a technical resource, or a dedicated team, to manage the development yourself.